General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Charleston
- Tribute area to honor fallen veterans on Charleston's West Side October 6, 2022, 4:30 AM A bright and cheery spot to honor veterans now exists on Charleston's West Side. (Photo Courtesy: Ci...
- Morgantown ranked best West Virginia city to live in October 6, 2022, 4:30 AM CLARKSBURG, W.Va. (WBOY) — A recent study ranked the best small American cities to live in and gave ...
- FBI Pittsburgh Honors Charleston, West Virginia Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association With Director's Community Leadership Award September 29, 2022, 8:28 PM The FBI Pittsburgh Field Office is pleased to announce the Charleston, West Virginia Police Departme...
- West Virginia American Water awards 14 bottle filling stations September 29, 2022, 1:28 AM Charleston, WV (WOAY) – West Virginia American Water announces the recipients of its fourth annual B...
- View all news in Charleston
The last job offers in Charleston
- Logistics & Warehouse CDL-A Owner Operator - Paid Weekly - 99% No-Touch Great Incentives Panther Premium Logistics Owner Operator
- Customer Services Retail Store Associates and Stockers - 378 Big Lots!
- Customer Services Retail Store Associates and Stockers - 1877 Big Lots!
- IT Solutions Architect (Contact Center) Zoom
- View all jobs in Charleston